About Me

We are a family of three, myself, Tracy, hubbie, Jay and one gorgeous little two year old munchkin, Finn. My hubbie works fulltime and I am a stay at home mum. We've just moved into a wonderful new home, a two bed terrace we are transforming into a lovely little cottage-style home, backing onto acres of parkland. We would like to extend our little family to include one more little munchkin and for this we need to convert the attic. So our mission for 2010 is to save, save, save £20,000 to reach this goal. So begins a year of extreme frugality...



Tuesday 15 December 2009

Finny-Roo Jr Designs Xmas cards

I have a small business Finny-Roo Designs [named after our fave little muchkin of course!] for which I make and sell cards and jewellery.  For special occasions, the very creative namesake of this business likes to make his own cards and today we have finished his xmas cards for friends and family.  All made from crafty bits I have collected over the years these have been completely free and he has had a blast making them, and best of all each one is completely unique.  I'll take some pictures and add them later...

No comments:

Post a Comment