About Me

We are a family of three, myself, Tracy, hubbie, Jay and one gorgeous little two year old munchkin, Finn. My hubbie works fulltime and I am a stay at home mum. We've just moved into a wonderful new home, a two bed terrace we are transforming into a lovely little cottage-style home, backing onto acres of parkland. We would like to extend our little family to include one more little munchkin and for this we need to convert the attic. So our mission for 2010 is to save, save, save £20,000 to reach this goal. So begins a year of extreme frugality...



Sunday 6 December 2009

A bargain at 25p!

I was very chuffed this week when I went to a gorgeous little shop in our town and found they were selling a big selection of their [usually very expensive] greetings cards at 25p each!!  I found some fab ones that I will now cut up and re-use to create my own hand-made cards and sell them at £2 each!!  Tonight I'll be watching X-Factor and creating creating creating!


No comments:

Post a Comment